I am using a Debian with both serial consoles disabled using the suggestions obtained here:
We have noticed a (big) problem with serial ttyMSM1, which basically consists in loss of data.
Some bytes are lost, both in transmission as in reception.
Basic test: connecting TX and RX togheter, using
screen to echoing what is being typed on keyboard, after a randon number of characters the serial device starts to miss some data.
I also tried disabling the RTS and CTS lines using:
sudo stty -F /dev/ttyMSM1 -crtscts
I did not notice this problem only using
screen (this was the last test), but also with interfaced boards.
The problem has been noticed on Debian 359, also with 283 version.
Please provide some suggestion because we have developed a product using your board and our client is waiting for it, and we are delaying it also due to the AP problem I recently discussed on this board.
Thank you in advance.