96boards Sensor Mezzanine Issues

I have a Dragonboard 410c and the sensors mezzanine. After following the instructions on 96boards for flashing the Debian OS on the board, the board works fine, including setting up wifi on my home network. Now comes the trouble. After following the steps on the Sensor_Meaaznine_Getting_Started page, it would seem everything will work. But. after rebooting, Wifi no longer works and hdmi display no longer works, The only way to login to the board is to connect serially with the sensors mezz. Once in I see there is no wlan0 wifi device to be found and
I cannot configure wifi to work. The only way to get this to work is to once again reflash the board. I cannot begin to express the frustration I’ve had with this board. I bought this board along with the Sensors mezz after enrolling in the IoT course on Coursera. Apparently the software references is way out of date as is the documentation found on 96boards. If anyone cant point me to any current, emphasis on current, docs that outlines the steps to get this working?

@reubanks It seems the issue you are facing is related to:

Solutions provided in above thread should resolve your issue.

I executed the following command before doing the dist-upgrade and everything seems to be working so far.
sudo apt-mark hold linux-image-4.14.0-qcomlt-arm64
Thanks for the help.