Windows IoT : MIPI DSI panel support

Hello,

I would to use a 1280 * 720 LCD with a MIPI interface (2 DSI lanes) and an ILI9881C controller.
The OS used is Windows IoT 10.0.16299.15 embedding the BSP qualcomm 2112.0.0.0.
I found that it was possible to configure the driver by using the file panelcfg.xml placed on the root of an SD card, two examples are given at the end of the documentation "Display drivers (ACPI and XML) Setup Guide " for HDMI displays connected to the ADV7535. Is it possible to do it for the display I would to use?

Thanks a lot for your answers :slight_smile:

Aurelien

The XML format has a lot of similarities with the Linux dtsi properties related to panel setup, so I guess it could be done. If you don’t have the panel running under Linux or Android yet, I would advise to get that done first to make sure your adapter PCB works etc. Then convert that to a panelcfg. There are example dtsi files for ili9881c available so that would give you a head start. As a matter of fact, I’m working on an ili9881c based panel as well. Not working yet, found a mistake in the adapter PCB I made so have to redo that…

Thank you very much for your advice ^^ I will follow your recommendation and keep you informed :slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile: