TYD0FH221643RA datasheet

I tried searching for the datasheet for TYD0FH221643RA. Could anyone who has a copy please send it to me?

Hi @Wale

I don’t recognize this part number from the 410c Bill of Materials (BOM), can you tell me what board the part is on and where you found this part number please.

Full Disclosure: I am an employee of Qualcomm Canada, any opinions expressed in this or any other posting may not reflect the opinions of my employer.

It is U2 (emmc/lpddr3) on page 21/34 of the schematics. Surprisingly, it is not on the BOM.
Thanks,

Hi @Wale

Early prototype boards used the Toshiba part and this is the part number on the schematic. The production boards all use a Sandisk part SD9DS28K-8G which is on the BOM. The two parts are JEDEC compliant and interchangeable.

I do have both datasheets, unfortunately I received them under NDA, so I can’t forward them to you. You will need to ask Toshiba or Sandisk (or their distributers) directly to get the datasheets for the Multi Chip Package (MCP) parts.

Full Disclosure: I am an employee of Qualcomm Canada, any opinions expressed in this or any other posting may not reflect the opinions of my employer.

I just found the real component and it’s part number is sd9ds28k-8g. Does anyone have a datasheet that they can share?

please give me datasheet of SD9D28K-8G