Setup build environment on ubuntu(x86)pc for dragonboard410c

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. And Recently I have purchased dragonboard410c and started developing application on board that is running on linero (debian) system.That is working.

My query is I have ubuntu x86 pc on which I am writing my application and wanted to cross-compile my application for dragonboard410c. So when I transfer application it should run directly on board.

I searched on Internet and found some links and went through it but was unsuccessful.

Can anyone point me or guide me to setup environment on ubuntu x86 pc for dragonboard410c.

Thanks

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. And Recently I have purchased dragonboard410c and started developing application on board that is running on linero (debian) system.That is working.

My query is I have ubuntu x86 pc on which I am writing my application and wanted to cross-compile my application for dragonboard410c. So when I transfer application it should run directly on board.

I searched on Internet and found some links and went through it but was unsuccessful.

Can anyone point me or guide me to setup environment on ubuntu x86 pc for dragonboard410c.

You can download cross-compilers from the Linaro website:

This is enough to cross-compile simple application:

aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -o hello hello_world.c && \
scp hello linaro@linaro-alip:

However Debian isn’t really designed to work as a cross-compiled SDK so
as your application grows more complex you will find yourself having to
copy lots of headers and libraries from the Debian filesystem (or find
another way to install the -dev packages locally).

1 Like