I have used the adapter board and it did well for use of serial console until a couple of days ago.
From a certain time, I could not interact with the console so that it is like just a viewer.
Have anyone experienced this kind of problem?
- I am using "picocom -b 115200 /dev/ttyUSB0" as a console terminal, on a linux computer.
- While connected, the console shows correctly all the messages, from the UEFI and to Debian boot ...
- When I type, the RX led of the adapter board blinks. But console looks like being not received any key stroke.
- I tried to flash the board with 96boards release images and latest snapshot images, several times, but the results are same.
- I tried to connect from other Windows laptop but the results were same.
Any comment or request for additional info will be welcome.
Thanks in advance.