RB5 run PCIe Endpoint test pci-epf-test as Root complex

I wish to run PCIe Endpoint test pci-epf-test with RB5 as root complex and connect the PCIe to another endpoint device, from the guide it request linux kernal config to have below config but where can i get the RB 5 Kernal and change the config to build as all the link i found is all is the builded image of the kernal
CONFIG_PCI=y
CONFIG_PCI_ENDPOINT_TEST=y
CONFIG_PCIE_CADENCE_HOST=y

For the Linaro builds, the kernel rebuild info is included in the release notes. Look at either the Debian release notes or OpenEmbedded release notes depending on which OS you choose.

I have the code but the kernal config there is no CONFIG_PCI_ENDPOINT_TEST, so it dont have the driver for end point test?

Did you run make menuconfig and search for it (that will show you any unmet requirements).

I tried to config with menuconfig with bitbake linux-msm -c menuconfig -f but it have error as below

ERROR: linux-msm-4.19-r0 do_configure: KERNEL_CONFIG ‘vendor/kona-perf_defconfig’ was specified, but not present in the source tree
ERROR: linux-msm-4.19-r0 do_configure: Execution of ‘/home/vm18/qcom/apps/build-qti-distro-rb-perf/tmp-glibc/work/qrb5165_rb5-oe-linux/linux-msm/4.19-r0/temp/run.do_configure.9274’ failed with exit code 1
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/vm18/qcom/apps/build-qti-distro-rb-perf/tmp-glibc/work/qrb5165_rb5-oe-linux/linux-msm/4.19-r0/temp/log.do_configure.9274
ERROR: Task (/home/vm18/qcom/apps/poky/meta-qti-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux-msm/linux-msm_4.19.bb:do_configure) failed with exit code ‘1’