OpenCL support for DragonBoard 410c

Hello DragonBoard forum.
Apologies , I am new here and though i searched for this one , I could not find any concise answer aside one from 2011 which says “NO” and would like to know if there is any change: The Dragonboard 410C spec slearly states:

“•Graphics: Qualcomm Adreno 306 GPU with support for advanced APIs, including OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenCL, DirectX, and content security”

So we bought this DragonBoard here , in order to do some massive parallel processing in low power, We have the Debian installed on it and it seems to work well, es2Gears executes on it and it seems like the correct .so object is there for OpenGLES2.0 and ES3.0 , I can’t however , locate any .SO for the OpenCL . Heaving googled it a little bit further , I found no evidence whatsoever for OpenCL activity , and so , with your permission , I would like to ask once and for all: Is there any OpenCL support on the Dragonboard 410c which is backed by a driver ? for Linux, for Windows10 IOT , for Android ? if so , what would be the procedure of installing it ?
Thank you .

No OpenCL is available in Debian or the OE/RPB. These use the (open source) freedreno driver and OpenCL has not been implemented for this driver. Freedreno does support compute shaders which, in some circumstances can be used as a substitute (although there is less off the shelf software that supports compute shader acceleration).

OpenCL is available released AOSP builds (lollipop or marshmallow) which use the vendor graphics driver. I’ve never tried it myself but I suspect the Adreno SDK would be needed: Adreno GPU SDK - Tools - Qualcomm Developer Network

Is there any update on whether 410c Debian even getting OpenCL support?