I’m pleased to announce the new Dragonboard 845c release!,
- Debian based Linaro 19.11 release for Dragonboard 845c.
- Linaro OpenEmbedded RPB 19.11 release for Dragonboard 845c.
The Debian and OE releases are usually in sync, and offer different approaches to building Linux system for the Dragonboard 845c.
For more information about this release, please check out the release notes:
This is a minor release that enables Bluetooth and Analog audio on DB845c,
The highlights for this release are,
- Linux kernel 5.2.0
- Openembedded images based on Warrior and Debian images based on Buster.
- Mesa/Gallium GPU driver, version 19.1.1
- Open GL ES 3.1 and Open GL 2.0
- X11 -modesetting video driver
- HDMI display
- UART, SD, UFS
- USB 3.0 (Mouse, Keyboard, Storage, Ethernet)
- Hardware accelerated video codecs using dedicated Snapdragon coprocessor
- The HDMI Audio and WiFi dosen"t work
- Enabled bluetooth using integrated WCN3990 chip.
- Enabled analog audio using WCD934x chip.
- OE RPB minor system upgrade in warrior relase (2.7.0 -> 2.7.2).
This release comes with a firmware update,
For the next release we plan to upgrade the Kernel to 5.4 and OE userspace to zeus.