This file has been truncated. show original
# AOSP TV Build For The Hikey And Hikey 960
Taking clues from how we used to build Android TV for the Raspberry Pi, I was able to get a AOSP TV build running on both the Hikey bords.
Now the reason I am calling this an AOSP TV is that I have kept is as close the the AOSP build as possible with minimal modifiaction to the
device source tree. The only part not included in the AOSP is the Leanback Launcher binaries that needed to be downloaded separately
(more on that in the instructions), but these binaries are freely provided by Google.
## Project Details
- **Creator:** Sahaj Sarup
- **Project Name:** AOSP TV For Hikey Boards
- **Type of Project:** Application/component/library: Software application, component or library
- **Project Category:** Android Open Source Project
- **Board(s) used:** [Hikey](http://www.96boards.org/product/hikey/) and [Hikey960](http://www.96boards.org/product/hikey960/)
- **Difficulty level:** Beginner: Install Prebuilt ROM, Experienced: Build AOSP TV From Source
### Video Of The AOSP TV Build Running On a Hikey960