Install Hexagon SDK on Debian 5.7.0-qcomlt-arm64

Does anyone know if it is possible to install the Hexagon SDK on development board with Debian 5.6.0-qcomlt-arm64, so that the image processing algorithm development by using Hexagon IDE (Eclipse) on board? Or must install Hexagon SDK on a Linux development computer and debug the code remotely?
Thanks

I have installed the Hexagon SDK on development board. The installation was successful, but can’t launch Hexagon IDE. The error message is as below:
Setting up the Hexagon SDK environment locally
HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT is: /home/linaro/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.1
32 bit compatibility libs are not installed. Please install them using “sudo apt-get install lib32z1 lib32ncurses5”
Done
./Launch Hexagon IDE: line 11: /home/linaro/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.1/tools/hexagon_ide/eclipse: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

Would you please let me know to fix above issue?
Thanks

That looks a lot like you are trying to run an x86 or amd64 binary. You can double check this by running file /home/linaro/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.1/tools/hexagon_ide/eclipse .

Assuming it is an incompatible executable you could try using qemu user-mode emulation to make things run but it will be slow and may not even work at all. However it’s not actually that much work to try it: you may need both i386 and amd64 binaries to be emulated. Given eclipse is mostly written in Java, then providing the JVM process ends up using native arm64 codegen then it might not be completely unusable.

Hi danielt,
Thank you for your kind reply.
When run eclipse from /home/linaro/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.1/tools/hexagon_ide/eclipse, it failed from as:
bash: ./eclipse: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error.
I seems that the Hexagon DSP SDK 3.5.1 can’t be installed and run the IDE on the development board, is it?