How to setup BT / WIFI for FCC/ CE regulation Test

I would like to know how to setup the BT / WIFI chipset, WCN3620, to perform the FCC / CE regulation test with Continuously Tx / Rx with difference 802.11 b/g/n standard

This is something which can require specific vendor firmware or commands to configure the hardware. I do not have this information but Arrow should be able to help you.

FYI Dragonboard-410C FCC: https://fccid.io/2AFQA-DB410C

Have you come up with any solution for this , as I’m facing the same issue . I’m developing a platform on DB410C , but in RE compliance we witnessed a failure at a frequency which is irrelevant of my application board. So , I have doubts if DB410c has that frequency in its WCN3620 module .

Is there any solution to this ? Should i turn off the wifi module while RE testing or there is some specific setting which is to be implemented?

Well, what is the problem and why do you think it’s linked to the wcn3620 module? does it happen during WiFi or BT usage?

Did you talk to Arrow? They have access to special QUALCOMM tools to force the WCN into compliance test modes.

No , during the application run time , WiFi/BT module is not in use but the module hasn’t been turned off and is in idle state . I think , the frequency at which RE failure occurs falls in the GSM or CDMA band which might be a leakage frequency of WLAN.

GSM850 or CDMA BC0

Does this makes sense ? Pl correct if not…

Thanks for the reply .

Should I approach ARROW or Qualcomm team itself ?