How to select HDMI resolution in grub.cfg

Excuse me

I don’t understand the means of following grub.cfg guild

https://github.com/96boards/documentation/wiki/HiKeyUEFI

This are contents of my grub.cfg. Does menuentry mean that I can chose one of them to pass cmdline to kernel? or It will go through all of menuentry?

set default=“0”
set timeout=1
menuentry ‘AOSP’ {
search.fs_label boot root
set root=($root)
linux /Image console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.hardware=hikey firmware_class.path=/system/etc/firmware efi=noruntime androidboot.selinux=permissive
initrd /ramdisk.img
devicetree /hi6220-hikey.dtb
}
menuentry ‘AOSP-DEBUG’ {
set root=($root)
linux /Image earlycon=pl011,0xf7113000 no_console_suspend=1 console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 sysrq_always_enabled androidboot.hardware=hikey firmware_class.path=/system/etc/firmware efi=noruntime androidboot.selinux=permissive
initrd /ramdisk.img
}
menuentry ‘AOSP-CONSOLE’ {
set root=($root)
linux /Image console=ttyAMA3,115200 androidboot.console=ttyAMA3 fiq_debugger.disable=Y androidboot.hardware=hikey firmware_class.path=/system/etc/firmware efi=noruntime androidboot.selinux=permissive
initrd /ramdisk.img
}
#menuentry ‘AOSP@720P’ {

set root=($root)

linux /Image console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.hardware=hikey firmware_class.path=/system/etc/firmware efi=noruntime video=HDMI-A-1:1280x720@60 androidboot.selinux=permissive

initrd /ramdisk.img

#}
menuentry ‘AOSP@SVGA’ {
set root=($root)
linux /Image console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.hardware=hikey firmware_class.path=/system/etc/firmware efi=noruntime video=HDMI-A-1:800x600@60 androidboot.selinux=permissive
initrd /ramdisk.img
}
menuentry ‘Fastboot’ {
chainloader ($root)/EFI/BOOT/fastboot.efi

You can choose one of them. The menu entries will look something like the picture shown in the below url.
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/17787/clean-up-the-new-ubuntu-grub2-boot-menu/ -

Actually, you might not have time to choose since the timeout is set to only 1 second. Can you try to increase it?