How to output picture/video to HDMI display in Ultra96

Hi,
I want to output some pictures to HDMI Display monitor using Ultra96 V2 board. But it seems in tutorial https://github.com/Xilinx/PYNQ-ComputerVision only support HDMI input/output for Pynq-Z1 and Pynq-Z2 board only.
I cannot find official tutorials for how to use Ultra96 V2 board to output pictures. Can anyone give me some hints that where I can start?

— currently I don’t know my DP-to-HDMI adapters is active or passive so I ordered one known-good active DP-to-HDMI adapters ( have not arrived)
— we successfully got the image from camera through USB port
— we run the file “/common/display_port_introduction” and we found the command
" displayport = DisplayPort()" output : ignoring unconnected port
-------- I am still not sure if the error is because [the command is wrong] or [my adapters is wrong] or [the command can only work for Pynq-Z1 and Pynq-Z2 board rather than Ultra96], but if there anyone can verify that “displayport = DisplayPort()” can work on Ultra96 that would be great.

Thank you very much in advance for any help!

Update: I already tried the known-good adapters but the command “DisplayPort()” still outputs : ignoring unconnected port… :upside_down_face:

I am sorry but I am really confused… After we plug the display into the board, do we need to do any additional steps or commands to “ouput” a video to the display or the display should show the OS GUI immediately?

No additional commands or steps are required to show the OS GUI on the display once a display is connected to the Ultra96 board (HDMI with active adapter, or DisplayPort) and the OS is booted.

Thank you very much… lol :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: