I have the following Bluetooth 5 developer boards:
- Nordic nRF52840 Preview Dev Kit (Nordic)
- SimpleLink CC2640R2 LaunchPad Dev Kit (TI)
- SimpleLink CC26x2R LaunchPad Dev Kit (TI) - dev . ti . com/tirex/#/?link=Development%20Tools%2FKits%20and%20Boards%2FCC26x2R%20LaunchPad&collapsetree=
I’d like to use these boards to transmit text (JSON) sensor data over Bluetooth 5 (no Mesh) to the DragonBoard 410c, used as a gateway.
The data is consumed in a Debian 9.3 Stretch docker container running .NET Core 2.0/2.1 C# code.
The .NET Core 2.0/2.1 C# code can call C/C++ via PInvoke().
- What’s the easiest way to do this in the short term?
- What’s the best practice for the long term?
- Is the BlueZ library the best for this?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.