Thanks for replies, the coil was disassembled, fixed, reassembled, soldered back and - just to make sure - glued to the board. It works now. Finding that specific coil is not very easy task, but when found it is extremely easy and quick to have it. I have ordered it one day, it was on my desk the next day (after the board got fixed anyway). Didn't really have the time to read FAQ, but I guess that sending links to shops isn't very good idea, anyway, if the guy who fixed it will describe in details what have been done (and I asked him to) I will put here that detailed description, maybe it will prove helpful.