Error while building Oreo for 624_sbc

Hi,

I am getting an error while building oreo for msm8953. Please help me out.
Please find the error log below

[2/2] bootstrap out/soong/.minibootstrap/build.ninja.in
[1/1] out/soong/.bootstrap/bin/minibp out/soong/.bootstrap/build.ninja
[1/2] out/soong/.bootstrap/bin/soong_build out/soong/build.ninja
FAILED: out/soong/build.ninja
out/soong/.bootstrap/bin/soong_build -t -b out/soong -d out/soong/build.ninja.d -o out/soong/build.ninja Android.bp
Clang SA is not enabled
error: system/nfc/src/Android.bp:1:1: “libnfc-nci” depends on undefined module “libpower”
[2/2] soong_build docs out/soong/.bootstrap/docs/soong_build.html
FAILED: out/soong/.bootstrap/docs/soong_build.html
out/soong/.bootstrap/bin/soong_build -t -b out/soong --docs out/soong/.bootstrap/docs/soong_build.html ./Android.bp
Clang SA is not enabled
error: system/nfc/src/Android.bp:1:1: “libnfc-nci” depends on undefined module “libpower”
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
11:45:02 soong bootstrap failed with: exit status 1
build/core/main.mk:21: recipe for target ‘run_soong_ui’ failed
make: *** [run_soong_ui] Error 1

Where did you get the source code and which guide are you following ?

Android build system does not found libpower module which is usually located under hardware/libhardware_legacy.

I used below CAFTAG to download the source.

repo init -u https://source.codeaurora.org/quic/la/platform/manifest.git -b release -m LA.UM.6.6.r1-04400-89xx.0.xml --repo-url=https://source.codeaurora.org/tools/repo.git --repo-branch=caf-stable

And hardware/libhardware_legacy is empty.

Hi Loic,

Again i am doing repo sync.
Will get back to you once it got completed.

I won’t stop people who are generous enough to want to help you from offering ideas on what you might be doing wrong… some of the folks who hang out here have a lot of useful experience.

However I do have to point out that there is no 96Boards product based on msm8953 so we’re quite a long way off topic here. You should also be asking your board vendor for build guides and support.