Dragonboard410c Android Board Support Package

I want to know what “Android Board Support Package” is.
here is url
https://developer.qualcomm.com/hardware/dragonboard-410c/tools

and how can i used this package? I want to know detail explanation.

I read “Read me” in “android-board-support-package-vla.br_.1.2.4-00310-8x16-1”.

but I don’t undertand content.

here is content

Compilation/Build procedures:

1. Copy proprietary-LA.BR.1.2.4-00310-8x16-1.tgz from here to the directory where you want to build android images. make sure you have atleast ~60GB empty space
    1. Get to bash shell with command “bash” at linux prompt. “chmod a+x DB410c_build.sh” and run DB410c_build.sh as “sh DB410c_build.sh” or ./DB410c_build.sh
    2. Accept your name and email ID, when prompted, for the clone and build to begin
    3. Source code clone and build takes about an hour or longer depending on the configuration o fthe Ubuntu machine. You can edit the DB410c_build.sh for build command and change make -j4 BUILD_ID=APQ8016_$ITCVER to
      make ?j8 BUILD_ID=APQ8016_$ITCVER or
      make ?j16 BUILD_ID=APQ8016_$ITCVER depending on your Ubuntu machine configuration.

Can you explain how to apply this?

for example, how to build android images from “Copy proprietary-LA.BR.1.2.4-00310-8x16-1.tgz from here to the directory where you want to build android images” in 1)

I can’t open android images so, I can’t copy.

There is an associated guide that is more detailed (its near the bottom of the Qualcomm tools page):
Software Build and Installation Guide, Linux Android

That gives much more detailed instructions on how to build Android for Dragonboard 410c.

Copy the Board Support Package to the directory you would like to build Android from. Then, extract it using tar -xzvf *.gz Then, chmod a+x DB410c_build.sh and run it. That will grab the Android source from CodeAurora, apply patches, extract the Board Support Package, and make a build.