DragonBoard 845c: DSP not working

Hello everyone.

I am trying to run the SNPE SDK on the DragonBoard 845c and tried to follow the steps at:

However, there seem to be many many differences and cannot manage to make my code run using the DSP. When i check the runtime I have the following:

> src/rpcmem_android.c:134:stat Failed on /dev/ion hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1580: Searching for fastrpc_shell_3 ...hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1603: open_shell failed with err 69 domain 3
> hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1736: Error 4b: adsp current process handle failed. domain 3
> hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1704: Error 0xffffffff: apps_dev_init failed for domain 3, errno No such file or directory
> hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1799: Error ffffffff: open dev -1 for domain 3 failed
> hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1580: Searching for fastrpc_shell_3 ...hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1603: open_shell failed with err 69 domain 3
> hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1736: Error 4b: adsp current process handle failed. domain 3
> hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1704: Error 0xffffffff: apps_dev_init failed for domain 3, errno No such file or directory
> hello App - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1799: Error ffffffff: open dev -1 for domain 3 failed

From the setup example when I try to run getserial, I have the following:

./getserial: /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libadsprpc.so: no version information available (required by ./getserial)
hello getserial - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1580: Searching for fastrpc_shell_0 …hello getserial - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1603: open_shell failed with err 69 domain 0
hello getserial - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1736: Error 4b: adsp current process handle failed. domain 0
hello getserial - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1704: Error 0xffffffff: apps_dev_init failed for domain 0, errno No such file or directory
hello getserial - fastrpc_apps_user.c:1799: Error ffffffff: open dev -1 for domain 0 failed

I installed the latest image, firmware etc from:
https://releases.linaro.org/96boards/dragonboard845c/linaro/debian/21.12/

But I do seem to be missing the “r1036.1” files.

Is there anything that I can do to make it work on that board? Is there an updated version of the setup to be able to run it on the DragonBoard 845c?

Finally, I also checked, both aDSP and cDSP are up and running.

Thank you.