DragonBoard 410c not available in my country

Hi, I’ve been trying to purchase a DragonBoard 410C from arrow.com but it says that it has import restrictions. It’s because I live in Manila, Philippines so the site won’t allow me to purchase the said board. Where can I buy this board? I got enrolled into Coursera’s Internet Of Things, and it is necessary that I should get the board as required by the course professor. Please help!

I had the same problem with Arrow when I ordered my first Dragonboard many years ago, and I am in Canada. I had to talk to someone at my local Arrow place to get the paperwork done for shipping the board, you might try contacting Arrow in the Philippines.

It looks like there might be 410c boards at Buy DragonBoard 410C online in India | Fab.to.Lab try ordering from them…

Hope you enjoy your Coursera course, I remember ‘staring’ in at least one episode in the series.

Hello my friend, ljking!

Thanks for your reply! I had visited FAB.to.Lab and you’re right they have the board that I need. But the price is more than triple from the price in arrow.com. Maybe I will try first to contact the local sales rep here in my country if there’s any.

Thanks man! I just feel good that you took notice of my predicament!

Hello my friend, ljking!

Thanks for your reply! I had visited FAB.to.Lab and you’re right they have the board that I need. But the price is more than triple from the price in arrow.com. Maybe I will try first to contact the local sales rep here in my country if there’s any.

Thanks man! I just feel good that you took notice of my predicament!

finally after trying to find a DragonBoard 410c, I got a used one from ebay for half the prize and shipping cost amounting to USD 77.89. I am happy with it.