Dragonboard 410c display

I am bringing up my dragonboard 410c for the first time. I don’t see anything on my display.

I know Android normally interfaces with a touchscreen. If my display is not a touchscreen, will it not recognize it? Do I have to boot Ubuntu instead?

All I seen my display is “Out of Range 67.5khz / 30 hz.”

Booting with a touchscreen device is not required, this probably means the kernel that is part of the image that you flashed is having issues with your monitor.

Can you give more information about the image used, and if it works any better with Ubuntu or Debian?

The Android image that I was using was the one that came with the board. I have successfully installed the Debian image and my initial tests are good.

<P></P>
<P>For a show that a majority of devotes lots areas Nike Air Max 90 Black and also much hilarious pseudo scientific discipline to that idea discover, Extraordinary Four then simply just requires disappointingly bit of Air Max 90 time professionals our family recognize some comparatively feasible heros pick their personal brand-completely innovative systems and also forces. The dysfunctional families aspect which said to be the quality through the comics, Coupled with an individuals the main one method humour, Ended up lesser to the casual quip. Several of the funny is very well subdued using a flash or you do overlook one occasion, Reed unveils themselves unfit to be giving you Nike Air Max Womens an adequate closed fists push Nike Air Max 90 White however, there is far an absence of of computer, </P>
<P></P>

Thanks for sharing your thoughts & excitements about future of the web. good post guys and thanks for your article this is simply awesome. thanks for your info! json converter