Dragon board booting problem

Hello,

After long days I booted dragon board 410c with Debian already installed inside and tried to update the software using terminal.
After few restarts the board went to non responsive state and not displaying anything. I assumed this was bricked state and followed the Linaro Linux pdf file instructions as it is .

1. Booting from emmc, installing image again using SD card. But nothing came on display( could not install)
  2. Fast boot process, but I couldn’t get any fast boot devices when I typed “ sudo fast boot devices” in terminal( I think board is not going to fast boot mode).
  3. I tried recovery image using SD card again(not worked)

All 3 tried and failed to boot properly( I can’t see anything on display)
Note: Led 1 is always blinking, but led 2 was blinking for few seconds when powered and off later.

I am started to develop some CV projects and here it happens. If anyone knew how to resolve this, kindly help me out of this complexity.

Thanks in advance

Did you keep ‘vo down’ button pushed while powering up the board? your device should then be USB enumerated by your host computer.

You still have lower debug recovery using EDL mode: DragonBoard 410c Board Recovery - 96Boards

• Configure the switch (S6-1)
  • Boot to EDL mode (your device is supposed to be enumerated as a USB serial device)
  • flash the bootloader package with qdl
  • reconfigure the switch for normal boot
  • Boot in fastboot mode
  • Flash image (boot, system…)

@Loic, Thanks for your reply. I had tried the procedure of aka EDL mode and did the instructions of fastboot as it is (when flashing the boot loader image, all flash boot commands worked except → modem NON-HLOS.bin ( failed: no partition found) and → sec sec.dat (failed: Couldn’t find the file).

But now only Bluetooth led was blinked initially when power on and no other user led was lighten. I couldn’t see anything on display even after this.
Note: I didn’t used any hardware electrical components to board for hardware brick, I assume It was just a software brick.

Thank you,
Gohith

@Loic, Thanks for your reply. I had tried the procedure of aka EDL mode and did the instructions of fastboot as it is (when flashing the boot loader image, all flash boot commands worked except → modem NON-HLOS.bin ( failed: no partition found) and → sec sec.dat (failed: Couldn’t find the file).

But now only Bluetooth led was blinked initially when power on and no other user led was lighten. I couldn’t see anything on display even after this.
Note: I didn’t used any hardware electrical components to board for hardware brick, I assume It was just a software brick.

Thank you,
Gohith

@Loic, Thank you for your knowledge

I tried the above mentioned procedure with old boot loader images and failed.
Last attempt of the day, I tried using latest boot loader images and finally it worked and also to avoid previous post missing dialogues, I used ./flashall. Now everything came as new and good. But one thing is the Bluetooth led was lightning always.

Many Thanks,
Have a nice day

The Blue light always on is functionality in newer builds. It indicates that the Bluetooth system is activated.