CoreSight on DragonBoard 410c

Hi,
I set up linaro linux (using fastboot method) according to the connection Linaro Snapshots,
I want to run CoreSight on dragonboard410c but the problem is that I don’t have a /sys/bus/coresight directory.

How should I operate to have the CoreSight folder
Thanks

I wouldn’t normally respond to a question with “why didn’t you read the other topics” since I know they can be hard to find.

However, in this case, there was a tutorial posted on exactly this topic this less than 24 hours ago. Both the tutorial and another coresight thread would have been at the top of the list for the db410c section of the forum when you posted this question: https://discuss.96boards.org/c/products/dragonboard410c . I’d really recommend that you contribute to the other thread instead.

Hello, I have seen that tutorial and tried that method, the result is to write the image into db410c, after connecting to the display screen, it does not even enter the linux system, so I would like to ask if there are other methods

Hello, do you have an uart cable available to you?
It does not enter Linux probably due to an early boot issue, partition or something else.
With a uart cable, you’ll be able to take a look at the early boot massage.
I’d like to help you with that.