All builds for Dragonboard 410c are being moved from builds.96boards.org to snapshots.linaro.org, to harmonize all deliverable from Linaro. The content and structure of the builds themselves don’t change, only their location.
The transition was implemented a week or so ago, and all new (daily) builds are now published here:
- latest Debian build: http://snapshots.linaro.org/96boards/dragonboard410c/linaro/debian/latest/
- latest OpenEmbedded build: http://snapshots.linaro.org/96boards/dragonboard410c/linaro/openembedded/rocko/latest/
- latest bootloader build: http://snapshots.linaro.org/96boards/dragonboard410c/linaro/rescue/latest/
Similarly, our next release will be published on http://releases.linaro.org/. Of course all documentation will be updated accordingly.
Speaking about the next release… if you look at the latest builds you will noticed that:
- Debian builds have been migrated from Stretch to Buster
- OE builds have been upgraded from Morty to Rocko
- We are in the processing of ugprading the kernel from 4.9 LTS to 4.14 LTS
The next release is expected in the coming weeks.