Sorry @ren_snappy but I'm really confused. In the last three hours you've posted that:
- your board doesn't boot
- you cannot get the display working
- when you boot debian you cannot find any bluetooth icon on the
- that you are running android and cannot get adb to work
- that you are have trouble following the board recovery instructions
- that you can't get audio to work in yocto/openembedded
- that you can't get GPS to work in debian
- that you have hooked up a DHT11 but don't know how to talk to it
I'm afraid this is simply too much for me to comprehend and your observations are spread across lots of fairly old forum topics which makes it difficult to connect the dots.
Please do not post any further on this topic unless the people you tagged above choose to engage in the conversation with you. In fact I think it is best that, for the next few days, you simply avoid replying to any existing topics.
Instead please start a new topic carefully describing the symptoms your observe and we will try to help.