Android N build porting on dargon 410c

Dear Team,

I would like to know what are things do I need to take care when porting andorid N to dragon 410c. I have Android N source code and patch file provided by qualcomm for dragon board.
I have these stuff at one place:

1. Android N source code,
  2. LittleKernel bootloader
  3. Patch file PATCH_8x16_410c_LA.BR.1.2.7-01010-8x16.0/
  4. linux_android_board_support_package_vla.br.1.2.7-01010-8x16.0-4/

Kindly let me know how I can port andorid N to dragon board 410c and what changes I need to make for building msm8916_64-userdebug .

Your suggestion will be helpful for me.

Thanks & regards,
Chakravarthi,

Dear Team,

I’m trying to build Android N on dragon 410C board. I’m getting this error message. Kindly help.

Error message from console:

vendor/qcom/build/tasks/generate_extra_images.mk:449: warning: overriding commands for target kernelclean' device/qcom/common/generate_extra_images.mk:449: warning: ignoring old commands for target kernelclean’
Starting build with ninja
ninja: Entering directory `.’
ninja: error: ‘out/target/common/obj/APPS/BTLogKit_intermediates/with-local/classes.dex’, needed by ‘out/target/common/obj/APPS/BTLogKit_intermediates/classes.dex’, missing and no known rule to make it
make: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1

make failed to build some targets (47 seconds)

Hi there. Are you using the LA.BR.1.2.9_rb1.9 branch? BTLogKit is found in vendor/qcom/opensource/bluetooth/QLogging in your source path. Also, if this debugging functionality is not necessary to you anyway, the call in makefile to it is found here, so you can simply disable building it here: base.mk - device/qcom/common -

Hi chakravarthi,
Could you build and flash Android N images on Dragon Board 410C.
We have just started working on it, so I wanted to know the issues you faced.

Best Regards,
Sunitha