A current Linux for Hikey970

Is there a straight up reasonably complete and current Linux load for the Hikey 970. Something that supports the HDMI interface, the gigE, a desktop like Kde, Gnome, LXDE, etc right out the box, development tools (just need gcc and X libraries)?

We are trying to evaluate this board for something and building all kinds of Linux modules seems a little out of the scope of what we are trying to achieve at this stage.

Thanks

You can use the images on this link : http://www.lemaker.org/product-hikey970-resource.html

They have the requirements you stated.

Thanks. I saw those. V1.0.0 always has me worried, especially since it’s been 6 months since then. Are they OK?

alaw, did you tested this image? I wonder what desktop capabilities is available there. Only X11 driver, or Wayland driver too? Is GLES actually supported?

I actually never did get that image to work. I had soemone send me a different image (the guys from LeMaker) that worked fine.

I see. If possible, could you please clarify what is available in this different image regarding desktop capabilities listed above?