Happy to announce the availability of GPS Mezzanine Designed by Micheal Welling and Inspired by the Community.
These are available for pre-order from GroupGets in a very limited quantity for now: https://groupgets.com/campaigns/426-96boards-gps-mezzanine
- 85mm x 54mm
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS Module
- PA6H_1103854 - 66 channel w/10 Hz updates
- MTK3339 chipset
- -165 dBm sensitivity
- USB UART breakout
- Fix LED
- Fix and PPS signals brought to down baseboard
- External u.FL antenna connector
- Breakout headers for I2C, SPI, GPIO, and power lines
- Small Prototyping area
This is the first mezzanine product that originates from our Mezzanine Community and is now publically available for sale.
To learn more about the Mezzanine Community Initiative: https://github.com/96boards/mezzanine-community