7" inch LCD Panel Digital LCD Screen on DragonBoard 410c

Greetings
I have huge problem with 7" inch LCD Panel Digital LCD Screen (+ Touch screen and Drive Board(HDMI+VGA+2AV) for Raspberry PI Pcduino Cubieboard(1024*600)) witch i ordered from Alixpress.
When I connect this touch screen to Dragonboard (witch have stock android 5.1.1) with HDMI (screen) and USB (controller board from touch screen) nothing happend. There is picture over hdmi port ofcourse,but touch screen function is not working at all.
I found some android drivers,I try a lot of things to install over ADB ,but still nothing happend. I am pretty much new to this ,I saw over 100 clips and guides ,and I am making some common problem i think.
I want to know, what Dragonboard supports (type of connection,resolution for touch screen… )?
Is it problem in drivers for that android or in my Touch screen / Drive Board RP? Thank you.

What happens at kernel level when you plug the usb touch? could you provide the dmesg output?
Did you try removing micro-usb cable (adb) before connecting usb touch ?

I did it all . I also found some driver for that Controller board witch came with 7"inch monitor. The main problem is (as i can see) hardest part is to find Android driver for touch controller board. I can also send you a screen shot of list drivers witch are included with this touch screen kit set. There are drivers for all kind of systems ,but there is not for Android. And Dragonboard mainly i bought because i need Android platform (i am making my own multimedia for car - Dragonboard + TouchScreen Kit). It should be plug and play sistem,witch is apparently not. I am missing something and i am pointing at drivers.
Also , what I did ,i plugged that Touch screen kit,with controller board ( http://www.eeti.com.tw/drivers_Win.html) eGalaxTouchDrivers - eGTouch_v2.5.5814.A-all (for android) and I installed on my laptop witch have regular windows and Touchscreen is working.
Only is not working with DragonBoard. So,i must know, is this board possible to support this TS Kit witch i bought or can i find TouchScreen Controller driver for android 5.1.1. I will add drivers over ADB,thats not a problem. And also i need to know if i can shrink down resolution in android (over adb) so touch screen can actuallly work? I think i am making some small and stupid mistake,and thats why TS is not working.

Is basiclly Touch Screen Kit plug and play sistem? HDMI is sending 1080p picture from DragonBoard,but maybe that is problem? 5-Wire USB Touch Panel Controller board need driver on android sistem?Should i set 800x480? or change DPI ?
In few clips where i saw this custom multimedia ,people just bought DragonBoard and plugged in this TS kit and everyhing worked like charmed… Not in my case i think

Again, I really need some debug info, you should see some USB enumeration in dmesg after connecting the USB touchscreen. This is the first step to determine if the driver is embedded in your kernel (TOUCHSCREEN_USB_EGALAX). If not, you will have to rebuild your kernel or upgrade your image. (you can find android releases here)

For example when I connect my touchscreen:

usb 1-1.1: new full-speed USB device number 4 using msm_hsusb_host
input: eGalax Inc. eGalaxTouch EXC7200-7368v1.010 as /devices/platform/soc/78d9000.ehci/usb1/1-1/1-1.1/1-1.1:1.0/0003:0EEF:7200.0002/input/input5
input: eGalax Inc. eGalaxTouch EXC7200-7368v1.010 Pen as /devices/platform/soc/78d9000.ehci/usb1/1-1/1-1.1/1-1.1:1.0/0003:0EEF:7200.0002/input/input6
hid-multitouch 0003:0EEF:7200.0002: input: USB HID v2.10 Pointer [eGalax Inc. eGalaxTouch EXC7200-7368v1.010 ] on usb-78d9000.ehci-1.1/input0