is there a 2.00mm to 2.54mm Adapter board for 96boards planned? The current URAT board seem nice, but it's not making all the I/O PINs available - in fact it's actually block them. It would be nice if there is a board for the 2.00mm 2x20 connector giving 2.54mm headers for:
- dedicated 2x1 headers for:
- 10x1 or 2x5 header for GPIO-A to GPIO-L
- UART0 1x6 header 1V8, GND, RxD, TxD, RTS, CTS (or 2x3 header [GND, RxD, TxD] [1V8, RTS, CTS])
- UART1 1x4 header 1V8, GND, RxD, TxD
- I2C0 1x4 header 1V8, GND, SCL, SDA
- I2C1 1x4 header 1V8, GND, SCL, SDA
- SPI0: 1x6/2x3 header 1V8, GND, SCLK, DIN, CS, DOUT
- PCM: 1x6/2x3 header 1V8, GND, FS, CLK, DO, DI
in addition provide a least one USB UART0 (another one for UART0 might be nice) and 2 buttons buttons for Power and Reset. Some LED are a nice add-on
And as a side note, the Mediatek X20 board extends the 2x20 header, so this new breakout board should not block the extended connector's pins.
Are there any plan to create this?