I have following few questions as I am planning to buy audio mezzanine board :
- Is the audio mezzanine board : https://www.96boards.org/product/audio-mezzanine/ compatible with Hikey 620 : https://www.96boards.org/product/hikey/ ?
- Do the 40 pin low expansion header on Mezzanine have the same mapping as the base otherboard on which it is used?
- What are the compatible cables for the 6 white ports for UART/I2Cs/etc.? I see they are a different kind of connector I have never seen before and its not clear from the picture. Can someone please share the cable links for reference or can jumpers be used on them?
- Hikey 620 exposes UART 3 as the default port for debugging. Is the same port exposed through mezzanine board ? (I know this one was stupid question, but lets confirm )
- I see that there is a switch to have 3.3V and 5V voltage levels. Does that mean toggling the switch will provide equivalent level signals on the I2C0, I2C1 and UART pins?
- The spec says that mezzanine has 1 UART, 2 I2C and 3 GPIO connectors. How about the SPI pins 10,12,14 of Hikey 620 (https://github.com/96boards/documentation/blob/master/consumer/hikey/hikey620/hardware-docs/HiKey_Hardware_User_Manual_Rev0.2.pdf). Are they accessible in some way from mezzanine board? (since it completely covers the motherboard low expansion header, soldering could be an option)