I’ve been pouring over the forum, Qualcomm’s site, CodeAurora, and 96 Boards trying to figure out what the state of Android is on this board. Sadly, links to snapshot builds of Android 6.x seem to have been taken down and trying to build it on your own against the current Master branch of AOSP seems like a lost cause.
Does anyone here know what is going on with the board? Has Qualcomm abandoned support for it? Shipping a dev board with Android 5.1.1 seems archaic in today’s world.
- Does anyone have, or know where to find, any of the Android M (6.x) images?
- Has anyone successfully compiled Android M for the board recently? If so, any pointers on getting it to compile properly?
- I’ve read a few posts that people saw Android N (7.x) being shown on the board, but nothing about an actual release of it. Is there any more information from any source on that?
- Is there any chance of Oreo support for this board? (Based on the current state of software, I’m guessing that would be a giant NO, but wondering if anyone has any info on Qualcomm’s plans.
- Are there any other projects/sites that anyone is aware of that have successful “modern” Android builds for the 410C?