Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK

The following error was solved:

FATAL 0 tffffae79b010 /home/host/build/aarch64-linux-gcc4.9/SecondParty/symphony/src/symphony/src/lib/runtime.cc:468 runtime_init() This version of Symphony is targeted to Snapdragon™ platforms
tffffae79b010 /home/host/build/aarch64-linux-gcc4.9/SecondParty/symphony/src/symphony/src/lib/runtime.cc:468 - Terminating with exit(1)

processor : 0
BogoMIPS : 38.40
Features : fp asimd evtstrm aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32 cpuid
CPU implementer : 0x51
CPU architecture: 8
CPU variant : 0x1
CPU part : 0x211
CPU revision : 2

processor : 1
CPU part : 0x211

processor : 2
CPU part : 0x205

processor : 3
CPU part : 0x205

This can be solved by adding a simple print in cpuinfo.c

seq_printf(m, “CPU revision\t: %d\n\n”, MIDR_REVISION(midr));
}

+seq_printf(m, “Hardware\t: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc APQ8096\n”);

return 0;

}

This happens because some Qualcomm information in proc/cpuinfo is missing.
But this just make CPU runtime available, I’m wondering how can I get GPU and DSP working with Linux Linaro. When I try to use the default parameters (–use_gpu, --use_dsp) I get the following error:

The selected runtime is not avaliable on this plataform. Continue anyway to observe the failure at network creation time. error_code=101; error_message=Invalid parameter in user config. Attempted to set a neural network configuration option DSP that is not supported on this platform.; enfiguration: line_no=143; thread_id=281473436203040

I read in previous topics that SNPE won’t work without KGSL and FastRPC support, It’s possible to port this to Linux kernel?

What do we need to do to get support for Dragonboard820c?

Thanks in advance folks!

Hi,

The fastRPC support can be enabled by following instructions.

We have enabled fastRPC support and tried to run SNPE sample application in DSP runtime but it failed with same error.

The selected runtime is not available on this platform. Continue anyway to observe the failure at network creation time. error_code=500; error_message=Target runtime is not available. No viable runtimes available.; error_component=Host Runtime; line_no=263; thread_id=485270538664

Anyone have input on this error ? or how we can enable DSP runtime in Linux ?

Thanks in advance

1 Like