I’m pleased to announce the first Dragonboard 845c release!,
- Debian based Linaro 19.09 release for Dragonboard 845c.
- Linaro OpenEmbedded RPB 19.09 release for Dragonboard 845c.
The Debian and OE releases are usually in sync, and offer different approaches to building Linux system for the Dragonboard 845c.
For more information about this release, please check out the release notes:
The highlights for this first release are:
- Linux kernel 5.2.0
- Openembedded images based on Warrior and Debian images based on Buster.
- Mesa/Gallium GPU driver, version 19.1.1
- Open GL ES 3.2 and Open CL 2.0
- X11 -modesetting video driver
- HDMI display
- UART, SD, UFS
- USB 3.0 (Mouse, Keyboard, Storage, Ethernet)
- Hardware accelerated video codecs using dedicated Snapdragon coprocessor
- The Audio, Bluetooth and WiFi are not working in this release.
This release requires a firmware update from,