I’m pleased to announce the new Dragonboard 410c release!,
- Debian based Linaro 20.07 release for Dragonboard 410c.
- Linaro OpenEmbedded RPB 20.07 release for Dragonboard 410c.
The Debian and OE releases are usually in sync, and offer different approaches to build Linux system for the Dragonboard 410c.
For more information about this release, please check out the release notes:
The highlights for this release are,
- Major kernel upgrade to Linux kernel 5.7.7.
- Major system upgrade from OE zeus to OE dunfell.
- Major system upgrade from Debian Buster to Debian Sid.
- MESA upgrade to 20.02 in Debian and 20.1.2 in OE RPB.
This release comes with a firmware update,