I’m please to announce the new releases!,
- Debian based Linaro 19.01 release for Dragonboard 410c.
- Linaro OpenEmbedded RPB 19.01 release for Dragonboard 410c.
The Debian and OE releases are usually in sync, and offer different approaches to building Linux system for the Dragonboard 410c.
For more information about this release, please check out the release notes:
The major highlights for this release are:
- Major kernel upgrade to Linux kernel 4.14.96 LTS.
- Major system upgrade from OE rocko to OE sumo
- qDSP support (and GPS) was renabled.
- MESA upgrade to 18.3.2 in Debian and 18.1.3 in OE RPB.
- USB OTG mode enabled by default, if the USB OTG cable is connected the USB Host is disabled.
- SDCARD stability fixes in write operations for UHS/SDR104 and eMMC5 cards.
- Enabled watchdog PM8916 by default.
As usual, it is very much recommended to run the latest firmware release.
In the next release we are planning to move to Kernel 4.19 LTS and switch from OE sumo to thud.