Recently I've received this board, compiled OP-TEE stuff from scratch and flashed ..... bricking successful!
Three days of googling and investigation gave no results.
Board recovery process described on github finished with pretty standard "failed" message that repeated infinitely. When powering on the board with closed links 1-2 and 3-4 some debug message (NULL packet) is appears on serial console but then recovery process is stuck on hisi-idt.py script.
What was tried and checked:
1. Different Ubuntu machines, checked all USB ports (2.0, 3.0);
2. Different micro-USB cables;
3. All other USB cables are disconnected from board, SD card is ejected;
4. Python version is 2.7;
5. modemmanager program is not installed on the system;
6. Tried to use C version hisi-idt got from parallel thread;
7. Different baud rates.
After adding debug messages to hisi-idt.py script, found that ACK (0x55) byte didn't received on sendheadframe command. You can see additional log here.
Will be grateful for any ideas.
P.S. Is it normal message for flash procedure?
seclock: hisi_secboot_get_lockstate: nve_direct_access read error