Jumper cables for db410c

are jumper cables available that match the pin pitch on the db410c, if so can someone link it here?
thanks.

Yes, Adafruit makes “adapter cables” for 2mm connections Female-Female 2.54 to 2.0mm Jumper Wires x 40 : ID 1919 : $6.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits , these are female cables, and the 96Boards LS connector is also female, so you also need ‘pins’ to plug into The Low Speed connector on the DragonBoard 410c. I ordered ‘custom’ pins from Samtec with this part number MTMM-120-13-T-D-300 MTMM - Variable Post Height Header Strips, 2.00 mm Pitch | Samtec Simply plug the block of pins into the LS connector, and then plug the Adafruit cables onto the board.

WARNING: (this is just a reminder) the signals on all 96Boards are 1.8V signal level. The signal levels on most of the breakout boards you buy are 3.3V signals. Make sure you do appropriate level translation before connecting to your device.

Many of the devices on breakout boards are actually 1.8V devices with level shifters added on the breakout board so that the breakout board can accept 3.3V (or 5V) signals. It seems silly to take a 1.8V signal, shift it up to 3.3V, only to have it shifted back down to 1.8V on the breakout board. If you are handy with a soldering iron, you can remove the level shifters on the breakout board and simply use 1.8V signalling all the way through. Not all breakout boards have these level shifters, so this trick doesn’t work for all breakout boards.

Full disclosure: I am an employee of Qualcomm Canada, any opinions I may have expressed in this or any other post may not reflect the opinions of my employer.

1 Like