Is this GPU compatible?

I’m very clueless when it comes to pc’s, but I recently got a VR headset for Christmas and new need to upgrade my GPU to run it smoothly. So my question is can I upgrade a CPU (AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 4 Cores ) to a ( AMD Ryzen™ 5 1500X Processor )? I don’t know if it messes with different parts or if the would require other parts to be upgraded, but I just want to know if it is possible.

I’m afraid this isn’t really the right forum for you. None of these components are 96boards products nor do they contain similar hardware.

As far as I can tell, those two CPU’s are effectively IDENTICAL (plus or minus this or that, roughly equivalent performance), except that the 1500X does not seem to include a GPU. In other words, you would be doing yourself a disservice by DOWNGRADING to the 1500X.

If you need more graphics performance, buy a discreet graphics card and leave the CPU alone.

And for a more appropriate forum to discuss general purpose hardware, try phoronix: Forums - Phoronix Forums