Install Zephyr OS on DragonBoard 410c

Hi,
I want to install Zephyr OS on DragonBoard 410c,
What should I do ?
How can we make Zephyr OS to support DragonBoard?
If someone can give me some steps to do and tutorials it will be great.

To get Zephyr running on Dragonboard you would need to modify Zephyr to support Cortex-A processors. The differences in the exception model between Cortex-M and Cortex-A cores is significant… the work is essentially as complex as porting Zephyr to a new architecture (rather than a new board). This is well outside the scope of a simple port so there are no tutorials for this kind of work.

The is no tutorial how to set Zephyr to new architecture ?
do you know what are the changes to fit Cortex A to Cortex M ?

The is no tutorial how to set Zephyr to new architecture ?

The process is documented in the architecture porting guide but it is not a tutorial… it is more a check list that tells you which bits of the code you need to go an read.

do you know what are the changes to fit Cortex A to Cortex M ?

From the porting guide I think you would need to do review almost everything that is listed. There may be a couple, such as PM where you end up making no changes, but you would need to review each and every one.

Actually… forgive my asking by why do you want to run Zephyr on DB410C? It would be hard to fully exploit DB410C using Zephyr in its current form. Running it on a microcontroller (including 96Boards Carbon) makes much more sense.

It is our project.
Academic project.