Image: Debian Stretch Desktop armhf with chromium hardware acceleration for ROCK960c

Hello everyone,
i build a Debian Stretch Desktop armhf image with chromium hardware acceleration for Rock960c
if you have a hard time experiencing the official image, you could have a try!
I will also try to build debian stretch arm64, debian buster armhf & arm64 in the furture
Unfortunately, i have no idea to build images for Rock960ab because i don’t have it.

Download:
MEGA
MD5:
18b009d458aef27acda59ca28c8aeebf system_stretch_armhf.img
94b600d14dc7e36961144dba4be8075d system_stretch_armhf.7z

btw, i forgot to rename the image file, just simply regard the system_stretch_armhf.img as system.img

Default Account:
username: linaro
password: linaro

Installation:
Follow the installation instructions from official website Official Installation Website

Tips:

• Desktop enviroument is LXDE (by default, desktop enviroument may auto login account linaro when startup, if you want to disable it, check out Disable autologin)

• sudo command doesn’t require password verification by default, if you need a passwd verification, just simple change %sudo ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL to %sudo ALL=(ALL:ALL) ALL in /etc/sudoers

• apt source supported by https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/, the network performance may terrible if you live outside china, you could change this by manual in /etc/apt/sources.list

Known Bugs

1. Bluetooth work incorrectly on startup, it could not detected any others bt devices
    FIX:

1.Edit /etc/rc.local

2.DELETE
rk_wifi_init /dev/ttyS0

3.ADD:
sudo -s
rk_wifi_init /dev/ttyS0
exit

Submit Issues:
Comment below to tell me any issues you meet

Board based on the Rockchip RK3399 - ARM Cortex-A72 Dual-core up to 1.8GHz + Cortex A53 Quad-core up to 1.4GHz

1 Like

very nice. Thanks for sharing the image. :slight_smile: