How to check if dragonboard 410c is bricked?

Hi,

Are there any steps to follow in order to check if the board is bricked or not? My dragonboard is getting heated up and even the Bluetooth LED turns ON when connected with a 12V supply but it never boots nor it gets detected by PC.

Examining the output on the serial port is the most reliable way… however you need extra hardware for that. Attempting an SD card recovery is the next best thing (because the recovery images have a pretty bomb proof graphics stack).

@ danielit @shovan @Rob_Gries please help me how to do sd card recovery? as i am also facing the same problem as faced by @soumil ?Are there any steps to follow in order to check if the board is bricked or not? My dragonboard is getting heated up and even the Bluetooth LED turns ON when connected with a 12V supply but it never boots nor it gets detected by PC.

Sorry @ren_snappy but I’m really confused. In the last three hours you’ve posted that:

• your board doesn’t boot
  • you cannot get the display working
  • when you boot debian you cannot find any bluetooth icon on the
    display
  • that you are running android and cannot get adb to work
  • that you are have trouble following the board recovery instructions
  • that you can’t get audio to work in yocto/openembedded
  • that you can’t get GPS to work in debian
  • that you have hooked up a DHT11 but don’t know how to talk to it

I’m afraid this is simply too much for me to comprehend and your observations are spread across lots of fairly old forum topics which makes it difficult to connect the dots.

I think it is best that, for the next few days, you simply avoid replying to any existing topics. Instead please start a new topic carefully describing the symptoms your observe and we will try to help.