How do I access the Dragonboard 410c internal flash filesystem from my linux computer?

How do I access the Dragonboard 410c internal flash filesystem from my linux computer?

I have a few files I need to delete from there, because the internal filesystem is full, before I can run the dragonboard as standalone.

I know how to flash the dragonboard using fastboot but don’t know how to see the filesytem (mount it on my computer)

Hi @Nadav_B,

You might want to use sshfs utility. See the below thread:

With the help of this, you can mount your DB410c’s filesystem in your PC and do whatever you want.

Thanks,
Mani

@Mani, are you talking about ssh? In my case the dragonboard is not running
I want to connect it with a cable (like when flashing) to my Ubunut PC and be able to see the filesystem to delete a few files.
My dragonboard internal flash filesystem was filled (probably because of a ever growing log file) and now I bring it up (it get stuck in a loop during loading time), that’s why I need to connect it to my computer (physically), and delete a file files from the file system.

If I’m not wrong sshfs is over ssh over tcp, which require the other computer to be up and running (naturally)

In my case the dragonboard is not running

Ahh… okay. Yes, sshfs requires the board to be up and running!

My dragonboard internal flash filesystem was filled (probably because of a ever growing log file) and now I bring it up (it get stuck in a loop during loading time), that’s why I need to connect it to my computer (physically), and delete a file files from the file system

In this case, you can boot from SD card and then mount eMMC partition and remove the file you want.

Please see below doc for instructions to boot Dragonboard410c from SD card:

Hope this helps!

-Mani

Yes, it helped. I prepared a boot SD-card, booted from there, mounted the eMMC, and fixed it.

Cool, good to know that it worked for you. Can you please mark this thread as solved by accepting my answer?

Thanks,
Mani

1 Like