We are working on a produce based on APQ8016E and WCN3660B WiFi chip.
The pairing process includes:
- Connection to the Wi-Fi network
- Connection to the server and mobile application
The fail happens in the second phase, during server connection.
The server connection process is constructed from few HTTPS requests that mostly fail on timeout.
Additional notes for the issue:
- Normally it takes 1-2 seconds to this command to finish and when it got stuck, it finishes after 30-60 seconds
- We tested it with 18 and 20 Linaro builds and it looks the same
- It happens only with specific routers. We reproduce it constantly with Galaxy Note 10 and Pocophone f1 hotspots
- In Israel it looks like 50% of the routers provided by ISPs have this issue
- With G1(based on TI processor) devices we don’t see this issue
The detailed report and logs are uploaded on the below link.
Please help further.