@EricO, @untitled86, @ccrump69, @cy_huang, @doitright,
Hello, and thank you for your patience. I will try my best to address the issues presented in this thread one at a time, and to my best ability.
- It is important to note, Linaro and 96Boards do not host any third party files (including Windows 10 IoT Core images). Links to third party websites with instructions and support for a variety of OS may be present in our documentation, and throughout our wiki, but not directly available on any of our websites.
- I would like to clarify, Windows 10 offers a wide range of operating systems which all fall under the Windows 10 umbrella:
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise
- Windows 10 Educations ... and finally
- Windows 10 IoT Core
The DragonBoard 410c, as stated, runs Windows 10 IoT Core. As a member of the Windows 10 family, Windows 10 IoT Core can be used to develop applications which are capable of running across all OS under the umbrella.
Upon purchase of the DragonBoard 410c, current available OS are stated:
- Several resources are available to you as a DragonBoard 410c user. Instructions on how to download and flash your Windows 10 IoT Core can be found here:
From here you will set up your DragonBoard, download and set up your DragonBoard Update Tool, and finally flash the image onto your board.
These instructions have been run through time and time again, and proven to work.
All people involved from Microsoft and Qualcomm have done a very good job at making this process simple and pain free for their users.
Don't forget the Qualcomm Developer Network is also a great resource for your DragonBoard 410c:
Finally, a quick Google search for DragonBoard 410c Windows 10 or DragonBoard 410c Windows 10 IoT Core will render you a wide variety of resources including announcements, blogs, videos and more.
It is our goal to make your DragonBoard 410c experience better. If I missed anything, if you are still having issues, or if you have any further questions, please post them here and we will do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
You can also DM me here, or find me on IRC if you want to chat!