Dragon Board stuck at Qualcomm DL Mode (No more fastboot/adb mode)

I have tried to change the android system-partition size to 5GB from 1.2GB and reduced data-parition from 5GB to 1.2GB, so rebuild aosp with modified BoardConfig.mk

Then came to know that same has to be updated in gpt_both0.bin and successfully created same with modified partition info(removed few partition) for android and flashed the new gpt_both0.bin

fastboot flash partition gpt_both0.bin

Once I have rebooted the device, dragonboard is not detected by either fastboot/adb utility. So listed the usbdevices using lsusb command.
Dragonboard detected as
Bus 002 Device 119: ID 05c6:9008 Qualcomm, Inc. Gobi Wireless Modem (QDL mode)
instead of
Bus 002 Device 108: ID 18d1:d00d Google Inc.

After googling that came to know about qualcomm download mode. so please guide me to put my dragonboard back to normal mode.

Hi,

It sounds like your updated gpt table is broken (in some way) which makes the board unable to load one of the boot loader steps from flash. There are a number of partitions that has to be intact for the board to begin booting Linux.

You should be able to restore you device by following the SD-card based installation instructions found at: https://github.com/96boards/documentation/wiki/Dragonboard-410c-Installation-Guide-for-Linux-and-Android

Regards,
Bjorn

Hi Bjorn

Thanks for supporting me to resolve this issue. Dragonboard recovered from the mentioned state.

Regards,
Gopi