DB 410c Windows 10 IoT 5" Touch-Screen

Can someone point me to a 5" capacitive touch-screen that works with the DB410c running Windows IoT?

Thanks in advance,

Clyde

If you are looking for a rugged type to mount on vehicles check Xenarc.com otherwise look for a check in Amazon.

Thanks, Guillermo,

Unfortunately, Xenarc has no 5" models. When I looked on Amazon, I saw models by Adafruit, Elecrow, and GeeekPi. But some of the comments say they did not work with a DB 410c.

So, I’d still be curious to know what specific 5" HDMI touch-screens folks have gotten to work with the DB410c running Windows 10 IoT.

Thank you,

Clyde

I see, one other alternative is to use viewfinders for profesional/broadcast video cameras. They are 4 or 5" and up. Many have several video inputs, including HDMI, but the budget will be a bit stiff for those feature rich monitors. If your application allows it, you will get a very high quality monitor. I haven’t test them myself yet so, make sure you have the option to return it or test several before you commit your $$. Here is one to point you in the right direction: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/items/ci/38624

Hope this helps,
Best regards,
Guillermo

Guillermo,

Thank you very much. That’s an excellent suggestion, which I’ll make to the customer.

Thank you,

signature_logo_ea

Clyde W. Ford, CEO

Entegra Analytics

114 W. Magnolia St, Fourth Floor

Bellingham, WA 98225

+1(360)392.3985 (office)

+1(360)223.8779 (cell)

www.entegraanalytics.com

“Cost-effective domain awareness”

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the specific individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited and may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by reply electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message and any attachments without making any copies. Thank you.