Can't tell whether dragonboard 410c is working properly

Hi there,

I just tried to power up and run my new dragonboard410c. I followed all of the steps in the manual. When I plug in the power supply, the “bt” LED blips once. I waited a couple of minutes for Android to boot but nothing happened.

Are the LED’s supposed to behave differently if there is adequate power? Kind of confused.

Thanks for any help.

• justin

Check if your power plug is the correct size and specification.
Very often this can a bad connection, the board receive current at plugin and then the “loose” plug sporadically does not make a good contact and loose the power.
The power supply circular plug MUST be 4.75 x 1.75mm and nothing else. If this one is not exactly the size you might have a bad connection.

Other be sure you are using correct power supply specs.

jean-marc

Hello Justin,

Its always recommended to see the console output through UART pins available on LS expansion header. If you don’t own a mezzanine which has UART out, please connect 1.8v compatible USB to UART or use a level shifter.

Thanks,
Mani

I am using the Autec Supply WM24P6-12-A-QL which was recommended by Arrow. It is spec’d at 4.75 x 1.75mm I believe.

@Mani, could you help me understand how to set this up? I don’t have a mezzanine with UART out and I am unfamiliar with using a level shifter. I would prefer to use a USB to check the console output.