Android automotive 9/10 with dual display support

Hi,
I am currently working on a POC with below requirements,

OS

• Android 9/10 automotive ( with buildable source code )

Hardware

• Dual display running parallel (one for Android UI another for cluster instrument )

• LTE 4g connectivity

• CAN bus interface to gather sensor data over CAN.

So can anyone help me to provide details that Dragonboard 845C can help to achieve them ?

Thanks

Hi,
Can anyone help me in here ?

Thanks

Hi @user0x11,

We’re not able to supply you with a guide for implementing this, but we can help you with specific issues.

As for you getting started I would start with:

Hi @robertfoss ,

Thank you for your quick response.

At lest can i know that weather dual display is supported parallel and CAN bus and LTE interface are available for android automotive 9/10?

Thanks

You’ll find the this information in the hardware documentation:

But to answer your questions;

Thanks a lot for proper guidance,
One last query, we can build automotive for DB845c, so can we modify AOSP related changes for DB845 ?

Thanks

Update: I looked into the 96boards AOSP repo, and there does seem to exist db845c support.

I don’t think I understand your question. But you can make any changes you like to the AOSP repos.

Hi,

I have cloned the code but not able to find car combo in lunch menu.
But i figure out this link How can I bring up Dragonboard 845c with Android Automotive 11 - #3 by xian.lv
Will this wok in bringup android automotive in 845C ?
is it stable car build for 845C ?

Thanks

I’m not at all familiar with the automotive versions of AOSP, but the URL you pasted seems to contain the android-device you need for db845c_car-userdebug.

Hi @robertfoss,

So can we get any help on that ?

Thanks

If you find issues or bugs then yes, but we can’t build the platform for you. Android Automotive is not explicitly supported.