410C Linaro debian latest Version VFE halt timeout

Hi Todor,

My CSI source fly lines form HighSpeed Connector directly, the line length about 6cm - 7cm.
And diffrential pair lines has cross。
Is this fatal for MIPI D-PHY?
Thanks for your help

Best Regards.

Hi Todor and All,

Is there anyone can post any suggestion for this issue?
Now I have to try to use the DragonBoadrd Android version, I checkout the version:LA.BR.1.2.7-01010-8x16.0.xml(manifest version: LA.BR.1.2.7_rb1.5) follow 96boards.org manifest.xml from CodeAurora, but unfortunately, there is kmemleak error and can not used even.
Is there anybody know which version we should used for Android Dragonboard?
Of course, I want to bringup my CSI2 input source use Linaro Debian version on DragonBoard410C。

Thanks so much for any help.

BRs
Amy

Hi Amy,

I cannot comment on hardware design and on Android version.

I’m not aware of any public document about these specific details.

Please make sure that you enable (stream on) all CAMSS hw modules (VFE, ISPIF, CSID, CSIPHY) before you start the streaming on your source. In the camss + ov5645 drivers this is handled by the media controller framework when streamon command is done on the video node.

After that you can check what interrupts are received on the CSIPHY and then follow the guidelines from my previous post. If it still doesn’t work you can post what interrupts are received and we’ll see if this can help understand the problem.

Best regards,
Todor

Hi Todor,

Thanks for your reply.
I will subscribe a STM32 Sensor mezzanine board and an OV5645 sensor to check the DragonBoard 410C Linaro Debian version
If it worked, may be some HW issues in our CSI source or connection.
If it doesn’t work too, I will ask help here again.

Best Regards
Amy

Hi Todor,

Excuse me for disturb you again, I want to confirm the version that OV5645 worked as you said earlier:
Linaro Debian Latest Version?
Thanks so much

Best Regards
Amy

Hi Amy,

Thank you for checking and reporting that.

You can off course ask further questions and I’ll be glad if I can help you to bring up your system, it’s just not an easy task given the circumstances (distance and closed documentation).

Best regards,
Todor